- Color: Blue Bonnet
- Dimensions: 90" L x 16" W x 32" H
Weight: 110 lb
- Volume: 22.19 cu ft
- Carton Weight: 151.8 lb
- Carton Dimensions: 93.75" L x 19.25" W x 21.25" H
- Features: One fixed shelf, Levelers, Nailhead trim
- Material: Pecky Hickory Veneers, Nailheads and Solid-Wood Edge Top
- Finish: Blue Bonnet, a soft blue accent finish with a rubbed patina with distressing. Distressing includes rasping, chopping, gouging and worm holes. Brass nailhead trim. Antique Varnish, a rich dark finish with highlights of natural wear and distressing. Distressing includes rasping, chopping and gouging.
Exuding the romance and adventure of the American frontier during the great westward expansion, the Burnham Console is brimming with character. Design details include a scalloped fretwork pattern on the apron punctuated by nailhead trim, architectural brackets on the corners, chunky legs and a delightful Blue Bonnet soft blue accent finish with a rubbed patina and distressing. The base forms a generous shelf for storage or collectibles. At only 16 inches deep, this piece will bring style even to tight spaces. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be redirected to another retailer's page to complete the purchase.