Designed by Thomas O’Brien, the Terri Round Accent Lamp by Visual Comfort features a crystal sphere as its base and a French wired socket housed by a tapered Natural Paper shade. This shade evenly distributes a warm, ambient light, perfect for mood lighting. Hi-Lo switch allows for further control of light output. Cannot be placed in direct sunlight.
Founded in 1987 by Andy Singer, Visual Comfort has years of experience collaborating with world-renowned artisans and has accumulated a diverse collection of quality products. The Visual Comfort collection, including pendants, chandeliers, floor lamps and outdoor lights, incorporates natural materials and distinctive hand-applied finishes, creating a unique look and ambiance that leaves a long lasting impression.
The Terri Round Accent Lamp is available with the following:
- 10.25-Inch Option: One 25 Watt (220 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12.5-Inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 10.25-Inch Option Fixture: Height 10.25", Diameter 5"
- 10.25-Inch Option Shade: Height 5.5", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3"
- 12.5-Inch Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 6"
- 12.5-Inch Option Shade: Height 6", Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 4"
PLEASE NOTE - You will be redirected to another retailer's page to complete the purchase.